[thelist] server problem

patrick pms at stoutstreet.com
Wed Mar 31 09:04:33 CST 2004

Wild guess here -- what is the Content Type of the document in question?
You are usually better off using text/html to server XHTML, rather than
any mention of xml in the doc type.

This bogarts XHTML Strict/1.1, but the alternative is where you are now.

patrick sanders
http://www.stoutstreet.com
web sites that fit