[thelist] Is IE 5.0.0 mac a common browser?

Mike designbase10 at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 31 23:23:07 CST 2004

Is IE 5.0 mac (on mac OS 9) a common browser anymore?

I myself use IE5.1.7 on my mac with OS9 but I am curious if there are
many people still using IE 5.0 on their macs. Or is there no way to
really know this statistic?

Does anyone know where I could find a current browser market share
report that might show this breakdown at such detail?

You see, I am working on a solution to a CSS image replacement problem
and I have been told it breaks down in IE5.0 mac. I am not sure how much
effort I should put into making it work for this browser or if I should
create some sort of hack to avoid the problem in IE5.0

Thank you very much for any opinions,

--
Mike