[thelist] Problem with unwanted padding in IE/PC

Aaron Cole aaron at aaroncole.com
Thu Apr 1 17:42:03 CST 2004

Hello All,

I'm getting some unwanted padding-bottom in a navigation list when
viewed in IE/PC.  I've tried adding "padding:0 and margin:0 to the li
rule, but haven't had any luck.

The site looks fine in Firefox PC/Mac and in Safari.

The navigation in question is on the left side of the page and is
wrapped in a <div> with the ID "extraNav".

Here are the pertinent URLS:

Website:
http://kucamp.netmud.com/

CSS:
http://kucamp.netmud.com/css/main.css
http://kucamp.netmud.com/css/nav_dropdown.css

I'd REALLY appreciate any help.  The friend I'm building this site for
is getting a little frustrated as is starting to wonder why he decided
to go the CSS route.  I'm getting desperate!

TIA,
Aaron