[thelist] Feeding CSS values to IE5.0 mac only.

Robert Carpenter evolt at thebigcrux.com
Fri Apr 2 14:24:01 CST 2004

There is one hack that I know of to expose a stylesheet to ie5/mac only, try
placing this in the <head> of your page:

<!--
@import("ie5mac.css");
-->

With, of course, the ie5/mac styles in the "ie5mac.css" sheet. The key is
having no space btwn the "@import" and the leading parenthesis, which should
cause all other browsers to ignore it. I *think* this will be found by all
versions of ie5/mac, but for my purposes all versions have had the same css
mis-implementation.

Hope this helps!
-Robert-

On 4/2/04 11:47 AM, Mike manipulated some electrons to say: