[thelist] hide part of url string

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Wed Apr 7 22:48:15 CDT 2004

I don't want people bookmarking the wrong page...

But now that I think about it, if they get to main.htm then they have the
right flash version anyway.  So only issue is if someone shares the url...

Do not want to bother with frames so if there is no easy way I will just
live with it.

justin zachan

jazz management
+61 (0)414 570 807