[thelist] Is there any way to keep a footer from covering a float in xhtml?

Jonathan j at firebright.com
Thu Apr 8 16:32:26 CDT 2004

Hey all -

We've got an alpha version of a standards based site (no, it does not
validate, but it will!) based on eZ Publish.  I'm having a weird problem,
and I don't know the answer.

This is roughly how the page is supposed to look:
http://www.firebright.net/index.php/actuality/developers

BUT, this is what happens when there is not enough content:
http://www.firebright.net/index.php/actuality/customers

The right element is floated inside the main content area.

Is there a way to make sure that it does not come up the page?  I suppose I
could float the left content as well, but I was hoping not to.

Help from standards gurus would be miiiightly appreciated right about now.

Thanks!

Jonathan

----
Email: j at FireBright.com