[thelist] battcave.com

Shannon Werb shannon at swerb.com
Sat Apr 10 21:29:35 CDT 2004

Hi all,

Thanks for the wealth of great information it is much appreciated!

I just wanted to reference a post from Jan 2002 in thelist archives:
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20020114/065657.html

I recently became responsible for battcave web hosting services and wanted
to set the record striaght.  It is true that this service was offered
without phone support and had a lot of "borrowed" web design at the time.
But we have taken the time to make the look and feel more original.  As well
phone support is offered along with expanded automated control panel options
and more services!  I am not writing in an attempt to market the site just
to get the information posted such that the search engines don't have
outdated material coming from thelist.

Thanks again for all the great information, Happy Hosting to all!

Best Regards,
Shannon
http://www.battcave.com/