[thelist] Very strange error with XHTML color form fields changing to yellow instead of blue in IE

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Wed Apr 21 03:13:31 CDT 2004

On 21 Apr 2004, at 08:44, Jonathan wrote:
> Any xhtml experts out there have any idea why including my form
> attribute turns my nice blue background inputs into yellow ones?

9 time out of 10:

If AutoFill thinks it can fill in information based on what you've told
it, it displays the field it wants to fill in yellow and asks your
permission to plug in your data (e.g., name or address).
                - http://toolbar.google.com/options_help.html

--
David Dorward
      <http://dorward.me.uk/>