[thelist] Flash Action Script question

joe stowaway at uklinux.net
Wed Apr 21 15:58:53 CDT 2004

Hi Diane

I think what you're doing should work:

getUrl("http://my.example.com/index.html?foo=bar");

should work fine, even without using the target - you should only really
need that if you are using frames or multiple windows - and certainly
without using the method.

If you _do_use the GET method then, yes, the url will have all your
avaliable variables appended to it, which as you say, is a little
crazy.  Are you building the url on the fly or hardcoding it into the
getUrl() ?

joe