[thelist] Video Editing Software

Richard Harb rharb at earthling.net
Sat Apr 24 12:30:45 CDT 2004

Hi,

I recently stumbled over a post that was made to some mailing list -
maybe even this one :)
The author pointed to a free version of Avid:
http://www.avid.com/freedv/
I have no idea what its capabilities are or if it suits your needs,
but as it seems to be free there'd be no harm done if it isn't what
you need...

HTH
Richard