[thelist] reselling

Javed Alam jalam at cc.ysu.edu
Sun Apr 25 20:19:09 CDT 2004

http://www.1and1.com

Cheapest dedicated server as far as I could find. No financial
connection except we have a root 2 server account . I will be interested
in knowing if there are any other service that could provide reliable
and the same level of service as the one I mentioned. We run Tomcat and
this seems to be the best option.

regards

Alam

--

*Javed Alam, *Ph.D.

*Professor*

*Civil/Environmental/Chemical Engineering Department*

Youngstown State University

Youngstown, Ohio 44555

Phone 330-941-3029

Fax     330-941-3265

e-mail jalam at cc.ysu.edu <mailto:jalam at cc.ysu.edu>

web: http://www.eng.ysu.edu/~jalam/ <http://www.eng.ysu.edu/%7Ejalam/>

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be
their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives.
A popular government without popular information or the means of
acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both."
  - James Madison /(Fourth President of the United States)/
<http://opengov1.media.mit.edu/>

"Facts are stupid things..."
  - Ronald Reagan /(40th President of the United States)/
<http://opengov1.media.mit.edu/>