[thelist] Searching for a host with lots of bandwidth

Wesley Mason wes at pmason.karoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 17:25:01 CDT 2004

The American side of 1&1 (US: http://1and1.com/ , UK:
http://1and1.co.uk/), whom I currently had a collocated server with in
the UK (must avoid that extra 200ms leap across the point), provide
very high (up to 500GB/mo standard, with extra on top at reasonable
costs), and I have several friends with high bandwidth sites who have
their servers (co and managed) with the US side of operations and have
heard nothing but praises. I would also highly recommend them to anyone
looking for UK server location, although a shame the bandwidth
allocations on this side are so low.

Regards AdSense I can't help, was rejected ages ago because my site's
classed personal/weblog, before they started admitting personal and/or
weblogs into the park to play and haven't tried re-applying.
However, some of these results may be of use:
http://feedster.com/search.php?hl=en&ie=UTF
- -8&q=adsense+statistics&btnG=Search&sort=date
(AdSense's highest usage in now in weblogs these days, so a search
through RSS feeds is rather lucrative for personally shares stats and
opinions.)
- --
Wesley Aaron Mason
(1st Vamp)