[thelist] Searching for a host with lots of bandwidth

Jonathan j at firebright.com
Mon Apr 26 18:05:10 CDT 2004

Ronn -

FireBright (which I am one of the owners of) can help you cheaper than most,
with higher quality bandwith than most.  Do you have a budget for what you
want to spend?  We can hook you up with a root access virtual server and
that much pipe no problem on our Dell 2650 servers...  we have a few clients
who use a lot of bandwidth already.

Jonathan