[thelist] [OT?] digital camera recommendations

Tim Beadle tsb at wigner.ioppublishing.com
Tue Apr 27 10:02:36 CDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 04:28:18PM +0200, Douglas wrote:
> >My only gripe is battery life - it uses 4xAA, but you can use
> >rechargeable ones.
>
> Are you using cheap/low power batteries?

The batteries that came with the camera (non-rechargeable) only lasted a couple
of weeks. We then put some Duracells in - they've been going a month so far.
When they run out, I have some NiMH fully charged and ready to go.

> Have a read of this if you don't know that you do have high power ones:
>
>   http://www.steves-digicams.com/nimh_batteries.html

Thanks - looks useful.

Tim
--
"DOS Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq, Tandy, and
millions of others are by far the most popular, with about 70 million
denote a higher life form." -- New York Times, November 26, 1991