[thelist] CSS positioning question

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 09:24:26 CDT 2004

When I view your page in Safari 1.2.1 (v125.1), the ul is placed to the left
of the img and centered in the space in the div left of the img.  In IE Mac
5.2.3 (5815.1), the text "Apologies to R Stevens at Diesel Sweeties" is
stretching outside of the div that has the centered text in it, and the div
text is left aligned.  Where are you trying to put the text that is in the
div?