[thelist] Cold Fusion: cfhttp

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Apr 30 11:49:02 CDT 2004

Looks like I didn't recall correctly after all.  Thanks Hassan.

<tip type="ASP" author="Joshua Olson">
Ever want to list websites running under IIS with ASP?  Here's how

  Set root = GetSites()

  For Each site In root
    If IsNumeric(site.name) Then
      Response.Write site.ServerComment & " (" & site.name & ")<br />"
    End If
  Next

  Function GetSites()
    Set ws = CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
    servname = ws.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%COMPUTERNAME%")
    Set ws = Nothing
    Set GetSites = GetObject("IIS://" & servname & "/w3svc")
  End Function
</tip>

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer