[thelist] re: Lotus Notes - Domino Designer (yuck!)

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Thu May 6 05:57:53 CDT 2004

At 06:07 PM 5/5/2004, you wrote:
>I feel your pain! I started a job recently and their site was developed
>using Domino Designer. I have spent the last several months trying to
>figure out how to do anything. It's not very intuitive at all for people
>accustomed to Homesite or Dreamweaver.

That's what I was afraid of.  I suspected this was the case from the brief
foray I made into the system.

>I am proficient in html coding and CSS as well. You can actually create
>pages in straight html, I have come to understand. You can also change
>forms, subforms etc. from the lotus crap to html. A good forum to go to
>with questions is http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/nd6forum.nsf?OpenDatabase.

Thanks - I will check this out!

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Bush must go! John Kerry for President in 2004!