[thelist] PHP install Apache locally on XP

Andrew Maynes andrew at milords.com
Thu May 6 11:37:16 CDT 2004

Everything is up and running now and in the correct directory after a
reinstall :)

Just one thing left MySQL does seem to be a bit jumpy but it probably
needs to settle into its new home, the problem is

Your configuration file contains settings (root with no password) that
correspond to the default MySQL privileged account. Your MySQL server is
running with this default, is open to intrusion, and you really should
fix this security hole.

However all the user names and psswords are correct and how they should
be.

Any ideas?  It maybe ok after a reboot

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/