[thelist] Css font

italPASTA italPASTA at takas.lt
Mon May 10 09:10:30 CDT 2004

Firstly you shouldn't use points as they are absolute units mostly
used for printed stuff.
Actually there's some great material in http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/font/index.html
about text-sizing.
Finally, to set the font size on whole html u should write something
like this:
body {
font-size: 12pt;
}