[thelist] MySQL download issue

Ken Moore psm2713 at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 10:45:13 CDT 2004

Hi all,

Hassan Schroeder >

>What does "attach to the data" mean?
>
>Maybe you could restate the problem...

Sorry about that. The information is entered via different web sites that I
control. I enter the data into MySQL with PHP. The data is on a server in
Atlanta. My business partner is in St. Paul and I am in Albuquerque.

He needs to be able to see the data. This he can do with phpmysqladmin. But
he also needs to  download the records into a MS Access database.

Can phpmysqladmin do this? If not, what else is available?

Ken