[thelist] PageRank changes for different versions of same URL

dn at dittodesign.co.uk dn at dittodesign.co.uk
Fri May 14 03:39:27 CDT 2004

I've had this. Reason was I signed off across the web on forums with my
url minus the www. So I had more backlinks for that url. I had two seperate
listings in search results for the same site.

It's settled down now. Both url's have the same pr and only the www is
listed.

Darren Yates
dn at dittodesign.co.uk
http://dittodesign.co.uk