[thelist] Css font

david.landy at somerfield.co.uk david.landy at somerfield.co.uk
Fri May 14 05:21:58 CDT 2004

Amy,

Another shot in the dark....

- Have you set the charset of the page?
- Have you set the language of the page?
- Does your user have *ANY* serif type fonts installed? Perhaps they don't,
or the browser thinks they don't, and it's decided the nearest font type is
eg wingdings or webdings

BTW, we don't get attachements on the list, so if you want to send the
screenshot direct please do.

HTH

David

--
David Landy, IT Consultant, Business Intelligence
Somerfield/KwikSave Support Centre

This is the true joy of life. The being used for a purpose
Recognized by yourself as a mighty one.
George Bernard Shaw