[thelist] Logon problem Frames based site

ahk ahk at ahsk.com
Sat May 15 09:26:08 CDT 2004

  Hi All,

  I developed my main page using frames. I have Top, side and center frames.
My top frame has the header information as well as the main " Drop down
style menu" such that when the user click on a choice it would show up in
the center frame.

  All works fine except one little problem. The problem I'm facing is one on
the choices on the main drop down menu will bring up ( start ) another
application (php) that is password protected. The problem I'm facing is when
enter the login id and password It does not display the correct page.
Instead it show the log in page again although the password verification
process was corrected successfully. this do not happen if I removed the
Frames and included the main menu in the log in page.

  I would appreciate any help to go over this problem.

  Thanks, Abdull