[thelist] Inexpensive Intranet Group Calendering Solution?

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Sat May 15 11:06:37 CDT 2004

My non-profit client is set up on a Novell network with Win2k
workstations. They want to utilize simple group calendaring. Outlook
doesn't support this without Exchange server or third party plug-ins,
and they don't like Novell Groupwise.

As an alternative, I'm looking for a very simple, inexpensive group
calendaring solution we can set up on an apache or iis intranet
server. I've seen a number of web calendars in the past and most
haven't appealed to me, so I'm looking for suggestions. The software
should allow any intranet user to view/add calendar events, including
recurring events.

Thanks in advance.

O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
P.O. Box 694