[thelist] mailto with complete subject and message body

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Mon May 17 09:34:33 CDT 2004

http://builder.com.com/5100-31-5077343.html

Again, this doesn't work in a lot of email clients.

Steve

<tip type="starting a new thread on the evolt list">
When asking a question or starting a new discussion, do not reply to
someone else's unrelated post.  People who use threaded email clients
will only see your new thread as a follow up _under_ the topic to which
you replied.

If they aren't reading that (unrelated) thread, they may never see your
post at all!
</tip>