[thelist] Need Recommendation for Shared Hosting with Server Spam Filtering

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Mon May 17 20:02:05 CDT 2004

I have a number of clients with shared hosting accounts who are just
getting buried with spam. The don't want to deal with desktop
solutions and the usual server side solutions that I've seen for unix
shared hosting, like spam assassin, require considerable time to
configure and tweak and usually don't have easy web interfaces for the
end user to manage.

So I'm looking for a good web host that offers this kind of service.
Unix/apache would be preferred, but iis/windows would do in a pinch.
The key here is a simple web control panel for the clients to
set/manage their spam filtering.

Thanks.