[thelist] Laying out components in Flash

Marcus Andersson marcus at bristav.se
Tue May 18 16:34:18 CDT 2004

joe wrote:
> Marcus Andersson wrote:
>

>>  which would result in that if you move the container you also move
>> it's children. I should also say that it must be possible to do this
>> from script (if possible).
>

> sorry, I should also say that if you are attaching components to a
> parent container movie clip, moving the container should also move its
> children.  are you finding this is not the case?
>
> joe

So if I, in some way, attaches a movie clip to a parent movie clip with actionscript (haven't figured out how
to do that), then the child movie clip will be positioned relative to the parent movie clip?

/Marcus

ps. thanks for the comments. I may seem unthankful with the responses but I'm not. Remember I'm a noob