[thelist] 1&1 experiences?

Chris George cgeorge at basecorp.com
Wed May 19 11:11:14 CDT 2004

Even better was they were offering free hosting for a while.

>From what I hear, a couple of ppl that hang out on macrumors.com
switched to 1and1 after a bad experience with dot5. The consensus was
that for the price they were a bargain, although their support sometimes
took longer than expected...

Good luck!

Chris.

P.S. - if you're recommending hosting to you clientele (or want to
resell), I would suggest www.datapipe.com - stellar service, including
phone support.