[thelist] Laying out components in Flash

Javed Alam jalam at cc.ysu.edu
Wed May 19 17:26:34 CDT 2004

Marcus

I am also looking into this software from Kinetic software. It can
convert a xml file to swf and vice versa.

http://www.kinesissoftware.com/

I have tried some simple swf to xml conversion and  back to see if there
is any information loss and it has worked. However, the generted xml is big.

regards

Javed