[thelist] APACHE/PHP Problem

Alexis Antonakis thelists at antonakis.co.uk
Thu May 20 14:39:29 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have recently had to reinstall Apache 2.0.49 and PHP 4, along with
MYSQL 4.0.

Everything worked fine, and then I had another HDD failure and had to
re-install it again. This time there is a problem:

Whenever I run any php scripts they keep telling me I have 'Undefined
variables, proprties, offset, index, etc'.

I know I may not have defined all the variables, but what about the rest
of the items? I presume there is something I can disable somewhere
within PHP or Apache's config files, but I can't find them!

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards
Alexis