[thelist] Date script (java)

John.Brooking at sappi.com John.Brooking at sappi.com
Tue May 25 11:11:37 CDT 2004

> Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:35:02 +0300
> From: "italPASTA" <italPASTA at takas.lt>
> To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
> Subject: [thelist] Date script (java)
>
> Hello,
>
> As I'm not a javascript guy, I'd like to ask u a simple question.
> I have this date script (look below) and I need it to write the
> number of day and month in 2 digits, for instance 05, or 07.
> How can I do that?

I see people have already replied with a direct answer to your question. (I
just now read my digest version.) If you are interested in a more generic
JavaScript date formatting function, with lots of options, I wrote one a few
years ago, which you can find at my Code Library page[1]. Not guarenteeing
up-to-dateness or cross-browser compatibility, but it's worked for me so
far.

[1] http://www.pobox.com/~JohnBrook/codelib/ (first list item on page)

John Brooking, Application Developer
Sappi Fine Paper
--

This message may contain information which is private, privileged or
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity