[thelist] Cold Fusion

Randy Brown nada at carvingcode.com
Tue May 25 19:10:32 CDT 2004

>  Yes, Chris, but that's my point: the table shows that a CF site will run on
>those servers. Fine. But what *else* needs to be installed on the server
>before it will run and work properly?
>
>That information does not seem to be available anywhere...

Much like you need the PHP mod installed on an Apache server to parse PHP,
and Frontpage extensions to parse web pages created in Frontpage, you need
the ColdFusion application server to parse ColdFusion web
applications.  The difference is that he PHP mod is free; the ColdFusion
app server is pricey: too pricey for many individuals and most small
businesses.

<rb>