[thelist] Flash - how to size flash movie 100% in Mozilla/Safari/IEMac?

Thomas Klepl lists at klepl.com
Wed May 26 07:55:01 CDT 2004

Hi Chris,

The reason this is happening is that Mozilla/Safari/IEMac are obediently
following the XHTML specification, and not growing the height of the browser
space based on the embedded SWF.

Try adding this bit of CSS to your document:

<!--
html, body { margin: 0; padding: 0; height: 100%; }
-->

You could also not specify your document as XHTML and that should work too,
but is kind of taking a step backward in terms of standards.

Tom