[thelist] What is wrong here? PHP not showing...or something else

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Thu May 27 16:33:24 CDT 2004

I could have sworn it was missing the <?PHP at the beginning of your code.
Perhaps if you post some of it here, we could take a closer look. I'm not
asking for the whole thing, just the part that's breaking.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Dell'Aringa [mailto:pixelmech at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 4:02 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] What is wrong here? PHP not showing...or something
else

Take a look at:

http://www.sparklesparties.com/schedule.php

You can see the php code for the calendar showing up. IN addition,
the navigation and sidebars disappeared off the site, as well as the
footer. I cannot figure out what happened.

My LAME web host upgraded accounts, and this is what I ended up with.
What did they upgrade? Who knows, they didn't tell me.

Don't EVER USE AMZWEB.com - EVER. This is the latest in a long line
of issues I've had with them.

If anyone has a clue, let me know.

Tom

=====