[thelist] Yahoo! Groups

David Landy davidlandy at clara.co.uk
Tue Jun 1 19:16:26 CDT 2004

ZoidBeg Khan wrote:

> You didn't say is it a discussion or newsletter type mailing list.

Both! Members will want to discuss with each other, and the coordinators
will want to send out announcments/newsletters.

> Also, very important is how many subscribers do you have.

Currently 300 - 400 across the UK. But who knows? It could get to 10,000 or
50,000.

> If, you need any help, do contact me.

Thanks for your suggestions -- is Linux my only way to go? I've no
experience of running a box like that but I suppose I could rent one easily
enough and they're not too expensive. Don't think we'd stretch to that sort
of budget just yet, though, till demand justified it.

David