[thelist] cropping images or photography

A Maynes andrew at milords.com
Wed Jun 2 03:03:29 CDT 2004

Sean all valid points thank you, perhaps a professional photographer
would be a solution if the products were set but as they are continually
changing it would be become unproductive and not cost efficient
operation to produce images in the way you have suggested.

The equipment made today doesn't require the user to be an expert in
aperture setting/ shutter speeds and lighting!  All that said a minimum
amount of knowledge (apart from it being dangerous) will be suffice to
produce acceptably high quality images.  Now that I understand why I am
getting a hue of blue in on what should be a white canvas I can amend my
settings  and shoot all 300 products in one hit over a couple of days.

If anyone would like to chip in and estimate the saving made by not
bringing in a 'professional photographer' that would be interesting to
hear

Andrew

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/