[thelist] Contribute2

Justin Zachan justin at jazzmanagement.com.au
Thu Jun 3 01:55:36 CDT 2004

Hey there. I have a client with a fairly low budget that has 4 or 5 pages
that will need regular content (about 20-30 pages in total).

I usually use Dreamweaver and some hand coding. I thought about using
Contribute2 as a fairly low cost and non-technical option for updating
content. I haven't used it before but it seems pretty simple and integrates
well with Dreamweaver.

Can anyone offer some past experiences to look out for, to support this
option or whatever. Does it mesh well with good CSS and standards etc.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Justin