[thelist] Contribute2

Thomas Klepl lists at klepl.com
Thu Jun 3 07:16:13 CDT 2004

Justin,

One thing to note is that as of Dreamweaver MX 2004, you now need your own
copy of Contribute to administer Contribute features. With the old version,
you could do it from within DW (which made more sense)...

It works pretty well from my experience and clients have been very happy,
but I can't offer any input on how it works with CSS standards.

Tom