[thelist] Which is more Semantically Correct(tm) ??

Manuel González Noriega manuel at simplelogica.net
Thu Jun 3 10:22:52 CDT 2004

El jue, 03-06-2004 a las 14:37, Sarah Sweeney escribió:

> Maybe I'm misunderstanding the point of the <dl> tag - it's supposed to
> be a list, right? So wouldn't this be more appropriate?

I've got no excuse except that i shouldn't answer emails before
breakfast :-) Still, maybe i'd keep the items as headings and their
attribute-value pairs as dls, just to keep the nesting under control

--
   Manuel trabaja para Simplelógica, construcción web
(+34) 985 22 12 65            http://simplelogica.net