[thelist] Site Review please - TruGreen.com

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 15:18:18 CDT 2004

--- Dan McCullough <dmccullough at garnethill.com> wrote:
> I think that dsp is developer studio.

As stated earlier, its a custom extension - nothing to do with any
software.

> I have a question what are you planning on doing with non-adapters.
> I got to the site with Netscape 4.7 and as I expected it wasn't
> pretty.

Nothing. They need to upgrade. I might be putting in a display:hidden
block in somewhere asking them to upgrade, but that's all. Our logs
show:

Netscape

4.75   3   0.05%   3
4.78   3   0.05%   8
4.70   2   0.03%   9
4.76   2   0.03%   2
4.79   1   0.02%   1
4.77   1   0.02%   1
4.73   1   0.02%   1

Those are actual hits :) 25 hits - and this is on our main ecom -
trugreen won't get this many visitors. I've not done a thing for NS4+
visitors in close to 2 years now.

Tom

=====
http://www.Pixelmech.com/ - read my latest blog posting!