[thelist] Option Value change

7 sinz btcode at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 16:25:13 CDT 2004

Thanks for the response Clayton,

Im trying to change the option values when ever i update the outputted
values.

For example i have every country in the world hat has a value, outpuuted by
JS.
Each country will have nearly tow or three values.

Im trying to create a template that will change hundreds of  values ( for
updating which will occur regularly ) without going into the HTML file.

If that's a bit clearer could please send you're possiable solution.