changing the subject (was RE: [thelist] [correction] Site Check: The Tea Party (not the band))

Michael Pemberton evolt at mpember.net.au
Sat Jun 5 04:04:50 CDT 2004

Joel D Canfield wrote:
> If you're making a drastic change in the subject of a thread, *please*
> change the subject line to reflect the change.
>
> spinhead
> on behalf of evolt.org

Spinhead, who is this comment relating to?

I changed my subject when I reposted the original request with a
slightly modified subject line.  The reason I did this was to avoid
people misinterpreting my repost as a double post.

If I've missed the point of your post, I aplogise.  If I've done
something wrong, I will attempt to keep it in mind for future posts.

Thanks.

--
Michael Pemberton
evolt at mpember.net.au