[thelist] Re: Site Review please - TruGreen.com

Michael Harrington mike0351 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 5 12:46:38 CDT 2004

Tom,
I checked it on another computer that I have running XP and IE 6.0 and the search button is there. I can see the search button if I do a print preview. If I enter a search word such as ants and
try to click all around the search box, nothing happens. I took your page and uploaded it to a sub web of a Web site (http://www.hopehousedaycare.org/trugreen/), and the search button is there,
but below the box. I reset IE to all defaults and still no button. Strange!

Perhaps somebody on this list has some ideas as to what is going on. I adjusted the colors of my monitor and changed screen resolution but no search button.

Mike