[thelist] Mailing lists

Maximillian Schwanekamp anaxamaxan at neptunewebworks.com
Mon Jun 7 12:53:51 CDT 2004

off-line addresses tel no and electronic can anyone recommend such a
company or free resource!  This is for both UK and mainland europe B2B
----------------------------

Prob this thread is OT, but FWIW it's asking for trouble to purchase
"opt-in" lists.  I spent a couple of years having to shut down ecommerce
accounts for spam abuse by people who innocently purchased "legitimate
opt-in lists."  The way to go is to JV with an established related business
for exposure, and stridently promote joining your list to site
visitors/customers.  My 2 pennies.

Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce
www.NeptuneWebworks.com