[thelist] Help with DIV problem

sandra sandra.miller1969 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jun 7 17:15:48 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joshua Olson" <joshua at waetech.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 9:11 PM
Subject: RE: [thelist] Help with DIV problem

Thanks for the reply Joshua, is there a workaround for this - all the CSS I
know I've learned from the list over the years, I decided to make this site
as compliant as I could as a sort of challenge to myself. When I remove the
width from the CSS the divs overlap, and by removing margins they just look
awful!

Sandra

---
Mail Scanned with AVG Anti Virus http://www.grisoft.com/