[thelist] ecom reccomendations

sbeam sbeam at syxyz.net
Thu Jun 10 07:54:00 CDT 2004

On Thursday 10 June 2004 01:49 am, Jonathan wrote:
> > Here are some examples we have produced for oscommerce:
> > http://www.knockknock.biz and http://www.sportsaccessories.com
>
> Roy -
>
> KickKnock kicks *ss.  If everyone on the list doesn't have a look at
> that, I'm going to be dissapointed.  This is some original, low price
> stuff.
>
> Nice oscommerce customization to boot, IMHO.

Agreed! Did it take a lot of contortions to do this kind of thing? We
are certainly familiar with PHP but this is a time- and budget- limited
thing, as usual... The osC code looks like something the cat dragged in
IMO - but I think we are going to have to roll up the sleeves and get
into it. None of the other products we sampled seem to offer compelling
advantages as far as doing the customizations we need. And at least our
changes might benefit somebody else this way...

Thanks much to all who replied, it was very useful

--

# S Beam - Web App Dev Servs
# http://www.onsetcorps.net/