[thelist] how to set default submit button?

Stuart Young syoung at unitec.ac.nz
Mon Jun 14 17:56:22 CDT 2004

The problem is that the boss wants it so that if the person is in the
form
and they hit enter (to process the form) the submit button that is
selected
is actually the 11 button and not the first submit button on the page.
(did
that make any sense?)

I thought it was impossible to allow the enter key to submit a form
when there is more than one Submit button - I thought the enter key only
worked when there is only one Submit button.

http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/www/formquestion.html

Dr Stuart Young,       +64 (0)9-815 4321 Ex 8656
<syoung at unitec.ac.nz>
Lecturer, School of Computing and Information Technology,
Unitec New Zealand, Auckland, New Zealand
http://hyperdisc.unitec.ac.nz/staff/syoung.htm
I would provide a URL for my official staffpage, but its too long and
complex