[thelist] how to set default submit button?

Tim Beadle tim.beadle at iop.org
Tue Jun 15 03:36:48 CDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 19:24, Johnson, Christopher (MTO) wrote:
> Policy. The government department that I work for has got it into its head
> that javascript is evil and, therefore, is not allowed on any webpage.

That's insane, but typical of bureaucratic govt. depts. You might like
to explain that JavaScript is perfectly acceptable *as long as* the
page/interface/application still functions fully when JavaScript is
disabled ;)

Tim
--
Tim Beadle <tim.beadle at iop.org>

Institute of Physics
Registered charity No. 293851
76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT, England

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.