[thelist] PHP Query string & fragment identifier not behaving

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 07:30:26 CDT 2004

Hi

In the project I'm working on, I have a page displaying a picture gallery.
When [next] is selected, the page is requested again with a new include
containing the next picture.

So that it behaves like a slideshow I am including a fragment identifier in
order that every page displays the same fragment every time.

When I view it on Firefox (Mac) the page keeps displaying from the top.
However, if I refresh the page it displays correctly and once every page has
been refreshed the whole gallery works fine (for a time).

In brief:

include: <?php include 'pictures'.$pic.'.php'; ?>
url: [<a href="gallery.php?pic=3#pictures"> next </a>]
The page: http://choctaw.co.uk/skiddaw/gallery.php

It should work - shouldn't it?

It works fine in Safari but that's little consolation.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Chris Price

Choctaw Media Ltd

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
http://choctaw.co.uk

A man can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in
his work

The information in the email (including any attachments) is confidential and
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Choctaw Media. If you have received this email in error be advised
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender and please delete the
message from your system immediately.