[thelist] W2K Issue?

Fidel Habtezion fidel17 at lycos.com
Tue Jun 15 11:23:02 CDT 2004

Well I am not sure that it is a Portfolio 6 problem, because when I remove the file from the server it works fine.  It is just when I put it on the server and try to open it I receive the error:

"The catalog you are trying to open is on a locked volume or is marked as read-only. Would you like to open this file in Reader Mode?"

So I was thinking perhaps some setting on the server, but I checked and the settings and permissions seem to be fine unless I overlooked something.

Fidel